Coldroom & Insulated Panelwork Design, Supply & Installation
We offer the design, supply and installation of insulated panelwork to create made to measure coldrooms and food preparation areas.
Construction – P.I.R Insulated core sandwiched between galvanised steel finished with foodsafe laminate coating. (LPCB Approved).
Projects have included:-
Those on a small scale in for example - Butchers Shops, Commercial Kitchens, Milk Rooms etc through to large forklift drive in coldrooms, food preparation areas and multiple suites of coldrooms for food producers and suppliers.
Associated Services Include:
- Site Preparation – For example: Breaking out floor recess and sub floors if required.
- Doors – Hinged Slab Doors, Manual Sliding Doors, Auto Sliding Doors, Prep Area Swing Doors and Low Voltage Frame Heating Systems.
- Floors – Insulation, Low Voltage Frost Heave Protection and Granolithic Floors.
- Shelving and Racking Systems
- Protection Barriers
- Relocation – Dismantling, Erection and/or Disposal
- Maintenance and Repair